The school was established on the 10th of September, 2010 by Venerable E. A. Adekoya. The opening ceremony of the school was done by the former Bishop of Lagos Mainland Diocese in person of Rt. Rev. (Prof.) Adebayo D. Akinde. Three teachers were employed namely, Mr. Yinka Sanusi (Headteacher) Mrs. Joy Adebogun and Mrs. Ikwuora.
On 20th of December, 2010 a school board was inaugurated by the Ven. E. A. Adekoya, which comprises of ten (10) members, which are:
- Mrs. O. A. Aina –Chairperson
- Mrs. Mary Adesoga –Secretary
- Mr. Yinka Sanusi –Assist. Secretary
- Late (Prof.) Gbolahan Dairo –Member
- Late Mr. Yemi Tejuosho –Member
- Mr. Ben Onwuzurike –Member
- Mrs. Funmilayo Williams –Member
- Mrs. Folusho Adeyemi-Sipe –Member
- Mr. Tayo Shoyomokun –Member
- Sooko Adefolahan Ibiyemi –Member
From the establishment of the school till date our pupils passed out to secondary schools in a flying colour. Some are in Queens College, some in federal and state secondary school, some in Lagos Anglican Girls secondary school etc.
The school pupils have been on excursion to various places like 7up Bottling Company, The Museum, The Slave Villiage Badagry, Indomie Company, Nigeria Railway Corporation etc. The school had participated in a spelling drill organized by the NTA channel 10 and Mathematics competitions organized by Macmillian Publishers.
Presently the school population is 103pupils with 11 academic staffs, 1bursar, 2 cleaners and 5 contracts teachers.